Kansas State University - Horticulture, Forestry and Recreation Resources - Extension Master Gardener Program - Volunteer Hours Reporting System
|2015 Cumulative Totals
|| VOL & TRNG Hours
K-State Extension - Master Gardener Program
Volunteer Service Reporting System
Report Your Hours On-Line!
We are pleased to offer this secure system for you. If this is your first visit to the site then you should Enroll in order to take advantage of this opportunity!
For the Master Gardener
If you're a Master Gardener this system affords you the opportunity to report your volunteer service hours and advanced training hours using the On-Line Report Form, sending your information instantly to our secure server. You will enjoy the added benefit of being able to generate a report of all of your service records which you can print if you wish. You'll also have access to contact information for other Master Gardeners in your county who have enrolled. Your records are stored in our secure database, available to you 24 hours a day!
There is no need to "Send" your reports in at the end of the year, they are accessible to your County Coordinator and State-Level extension staff at any time!
CLICK HERE TO ENROLL IN THE ON-LINE REPORTING SYSTEM TODAY!
For the County Level Coordinator
If you are Extension Staff Member or a Master Gardener who administers a Master Gardener program at the county level, this system allows you to:
- Monitor and verify the service and training activities of your group members
- Generate reports of those hours
- Access information that will help you manage and communicate effectively with group members
- Keep in touch with what's going on in your area
- Does this cost anything?
- Absolutely not! This site and reporting system is offered as a service of the Kansas State Research and Extension, a division of the Department of Horticulture, Forestry and Recreation Resources and is offered to Master Gardeners and County Coordinators completely free of charge.
- What information do I need to enroll?
- For Master Gardener Enrollment, you will just need your personal address and phone information as well as an email address (if you have one). You will choose a username and password, each between 6 and 10 characters long.
- For Coordinator Enrollment, you will need a special access code available from the State Coordinator's office or from the Site Administrator. You will also need to create a username and password between 6 and 10 characters long.
- What happens after I enroll?
- When you complete the enrollment form, you'll then be taken to a log in page where you will log in with the username and password you've just created. Logging in will take you to your personal Homepage. There you can begin submitting your volunteer service hours reports.
- The same thing happens for Coordinators except that they will be taken to their Coordinator Homepage where they have a number of options including viewing and generating reports.
- What if I have trouble creating my account or logging in?
- In that case, contact Tech Support. Your request will be answered within one business day, usually quicker.
- Who has access to my information?
- Only your County Coordinator (the person who administers the Master Gardener Program in your area) and the State Coordinator and their staffs will have access to your information. The Site Administrator will have access as well, in case you experience difficulties or have questions.
Log In Questions
- I forgot my Username and/or Password.
- If you submitted an email address when you enrolled, CLICK HERE to retreive them.
- If you did not submit an email address at enrollment, CLICK HERE and send a Tech Support request to retreive them.
- I get the error message: "Invalid username."
- Make sure you entered the Username you submitted upon enrollment.
- Make sure your "Caps Lock" is off.
- Make sure there were no spaces added before or after your Username.
- I get the error message: "Invalid password."
- Make sure you've typed it correctly and your "Caps Lock" is off. Also, there should be no spaces typed before or after it.
- The system won't let me login. What's happening?
- The most common error is mis-typing your username and/or password.
- Second most common error is having your "Caps Lock" on which could render an invalid entry.
- I've tried everything and can't login. What now?
- If you submitted an email address when you enrolled, just click the "Forgot your Username and/or Password?" link beneath the Login form. You can then submit your email address and your username and password will be sent to you.
- If you did not submit an email address or if you are still having trouble, send a Tech Support request. You should have an answer within one business day, if not sooner.